Cosmetic Dentistry & Makeovers
Your smile plays a major role in how you perceive yourself, as well in the impressions you make on the people around you.
We will advise on which solution is the best for you, be it:
- Cosmetic recontouring
- Composite bonding, the minimally invasive and cost effective option
- Porcelain veneers
- Crowns and implants
Our face and mouths form an integral part of our quality of life. Comfort is something that you don’t want to compromise on.
- Decayed and missing teeth – composite, porcelain and implant options
- Discoloured and stained teeth – cleaning, whitening and bonding options
- Painful teeth, gums, jaw muscles or headaches – endodontic, restorative, desensitization or myotherapy / occlusal splint options
- Worn or cracked teeth, how you can feel and look younger – bonding, veneer or crown options
- Bite correction for longer lasting function and comfort. Why lengthen your front teeth? What is a protective bite?
- Facial aesthetics, skin rejuvenation or wrinkles – Botox and skin treatments performed in-house by our experienced medical doctor
- Gummy smile or uneven gum line – Biolase laser gum lift or recontouring
BEFORE Peter Maloney Dental
AFTER Peter Maloney Dental