What to Expect
- A thorough assessment and understanding of patient concerns is made. We provide the information for you to make an informed choice in a caring environment.
- Analysis of mouth and facial conditions and lifestyle effects using photography, saliva analysis, sleep related assessment and dental examination.
- Headaches, oral or facial pain and screening for oral signs of systemic medical conditions.
- Smile analysis using models of your teeth and photography to provide a digital smile design.
- Following oral hygiene assessment an individual program is explained to meet the preventative needs to maintain optimum health.
- A no-rush gentle approach designed from over 30 years of experience in providing quality patient care.